Our clinical/medical affairs team has more than 3 decades of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry with numerous INDs, NDAs and sNDAs to their credit. In addition to an impressive record in research, our medical affairs team provided support to healthcare professionals and researchers throughout the United States. They pioneered distinctive hands on CME programming, providing countless hours of unique training to physicians, fellows, technologists and various support staff. They also have significant experience in developing and managing Medical Scientific Liaison teams across the US in varied therapeutic and diagnostic areas, as well as expertise in creating patient programs with Nursing support.
In addition the team is highly experienced in dealing with the Health Authorities across the globe, and are adept at representing and advocating for the interests of your organization and those of our various partners.
- Scientific Liaison Design and Implementation
- CME Support
- Patient Assistance Design and Implementation (PAP’s and Nursing programs)
- Medical Communications
- Medical Review for Compliant Sales and Marketing Materials (Medical, Legal, Regulatory Review)
- Presentation and Communication Skills Training
- Publication Strategies
- Journal, Conference, Scientific Presentations
- Investigator Sponsored Study (ISS) Review